How can i change the font size?
Friday, 21 August 2009 1:16 PM
By default you are not able to change the font size of the content entered into the HTML Editor unless you know how to add the styles into the html tags.
To change the font size of text using inline styles:
- First, check the box labelled 'View HTML Source' at the bottom of the HTML Editor.
- Next, find the portion of text that you wish to change the font size of. For example - The quick fox jumped over the lazy dog.
- Add <span style="font-size: 10px;"> to the beginning of the text Eg: <span style="font-size: 10px;">The quick fox jumped over the lazy dog.
- Add a closing </span> tag to the end of the text. Eg: <span style="font-size: 10px;">The quick fox jumped over the lazy dog.</span>
- Change the value of the font-size in the opening span tag to the desired font size. Eg. <span style="font-size: 12px;">The quick fox jumped over the lazy dog.</span>
- Save the page and check your changes.
If you aren't confident in writing HTML, please raise a support ticket with details outlining the changes you are after, and we will make them for you.
You are not logged in
Registered IASP users can talk back and engage in discussion about this, and many other items on the site. You must be a registered user of the iasp.com.au website. If you are already registered, please login to take advantage of this feature.