Detach a section from a menu
Friday, 1 January 2010 12:00 AM
To detach a section from a menu:
- Go into the Menus + Sections panel of the iASP Control Panel.
- Find the menu you wish to detach/remove the section from (Eg. Main Menu or Left Menu).
- Click on the link 'Attach or detach existing sections to this Menu' underneath the Menu's name.
- From the drop down field labelled 'Detach a section', find and select the name of the section you wish to detach/remove.
- Click on the button 'Detach this section'.
This article follows on from the article Attach a section to a menu.
You are not logged in
Registered IASP users can talk back and engage in discussion about this, and many other items on the site. You must be a registered user of the iasp.com.au website. If you are already registered, please login to take advantage of this feature.