Attach a section to a menu
Friday, 1 January 2010 12:00 AM
To attach a section to a menu, or to move a section from one menu to another:
- Go into the Menus + Sections panel of the iASP Control Panel.
- Find the menu you wish to attach/move the section into (Eg. Main Menu or Left Menu).
- Click on the link 'Attach or detach existing sections to this Menu' underneath the Menu's name.
- From the drop down field labelled 'Attach a section', find and select the name of the section you wish to attach/move.
- Click on the button 'Attach this section'.
You may wish to reorder the section to change it's position in the menu. You can read more about how to do this here.
If you are moving a section from one menu to another, you may wish to detach the section from the original menu. You can read more about how to do this here.
You are not logged in
Registered IASP users can talk back and engage in discussion about this, and many other items on the site. You must be a registered user of the iasp.com.au website. If you are already registered, please login to take advantage of this feature.