Is it possible to make new subheaders
Tuesday, 3 January 2012 12:25 PM
It is possible to do this.
First you must configure each of the State categories to be applicable to the Careers section.
To do this:
- Navigate to the States section via the Admin menu in the footer,
- Edit a State by clicking on the pencil icon underneath the State name,
- Underneath 'Select Sections to which this category applies', check the box alongside the section you wish to categorise (in this case, Careers).
- Click the Save button at the bottom of the page,
- Repeat for each State.
After you have enabled the State categories for the Careers section, you will then be able to add each Career record into one or more States.
To do this:
- Edit a page within the Careers section,
- You should now see a list of States at the bottom of the Edit view - select the States that the job applies to by checking the appropriate boxes,
- Click Save at the bottom of the page.
The CMS will automatically display the list of States in the Careers section, and when the user clicks on a State, they will be shown a list of the Career records for that State.