Thursday, 1 October 2009 10:00 AM
Customers or registered users can retrieve the password for their account using the 'Forgot my password' button on the login form.
To retrieve a lost password:
- Navigate to a login form on the website:
- This may be built into your site's framework,
- Or, is located at /login.aspx
- Or, is navigable via the main or footer menu of your site,
- Enter the email address of the user's account into the Email field of the login form,
- Press the 'Forgot my Password' button.
- An email will be sent to the registered email address with further instructions.
For security reasons, registered user accounts that have been assigned Administrator Access are not able to retrieve their password using the 'Forgot my password' button on the login form.
If a site administrator has forgotten their password, they must contact Enotia Support, or ask another site administrator to retrieve it for them by viewing their account details on the website.